User guide and downloads
How do I update my camera?
- Download the latest update available above from a computer and copy it to the previously formatted microSD card.
- Note your Wifi and 4G connection settings, they will serve you later. The file must be named TikeeUpdate.fw (and not TikeeUpdate(1).fw for example if your web browser renames it). If the camera battery level is less than 50%, please plug in the Tikee.
- Insert the microSD card into the dedicated slot and turn on your Tikee.
- Log in with the mobile app to your Tikee. Note your network settings as well as the settings of the current sequence, they will be erased during the update.
- Go to the "Advanced Settings" menu and click "Update". The update may take several minutes. Once completed, you will receive a success notification on the mobile app.
- Close the mobile app and restart your Tikee.
For iPhone users, please restart your phone.
Log in with the mobile app to your Tikee, the version number of your Tikee should match the number of the new version of the software.
- Enter the network settings previously saved and after validating a connection test (Wifi or 4G)
- Set up a new sequence similar to the previous one if you want to continue the project.
NB: The update is compatible with all versions of Tikee (including older versions).